Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Easy Organization for the Unorganized Artist


This DIY is for the busy crafter.  A quick & easy DIY that will take your art space (playroom, office, garage, etc.) from boring and blank to bright and colorful!

You'll need:
   Plastic bins
   Spray Paint
   Chalkboard paint
   Painter's Tape

I had these boring, clear, plastic bins that I got for about $1 each.
If you have read other posts that I've done, you know that I am a firm believer in the power of Spray Paint.  For this project, you'll need a spray primer and some fun colors.
Grab your drop cloth and start spraying!
Once the paint was dry, I taped off a section with painters tape.  Once the tape was down, I sprayed Chalkboard paint to make a space to write labels.  Once everything was dry all I had to do was fill the bins and place them on shelves! Viola! Insta-Chic way to revamp your space!


Just check out the difference this quick project made in changing the feel of this space:

Have fun!
-M.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...