Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Spray Paint Can Make Anything Pretty


Ever have things laying around the house that need a fresh new look? Well, I swear to you, Spray Paint fixes anything.

When we moved, I bought these window box liners that were the wrong size for our window boxes (note to self - always measure).  The box liners have been sitting in a pile with my garden stuff collecting pollen. I decided it was time to make them useful!
The liners are made of sturdy plastic, and have holes in the bottom for water drainage, but boy are they boring!

 Solution: Spray paint.  I used Rust-Oleum Ultra cover paint that is safe for outdoors and holds to plastic.

 And Viola! Window boxes with character!

You could always jazz the boxes up with stencils!

Enjoy!
-M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...