Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Salsa'N'Guac Pasta Salad



It's hard to get inspired to cook when it's 90 degrees outside.  I basically had to force myself into the kitchen to make something for lunch.  I somehow managed to whip up this AMAZING pasta salad that was cool, refreshing, and super easy to make!

Warning: I never measure when I cook, if you are the type who needs exact cooking measurements, I am not your gal.

What you'll need:
1 box of a pasta of your choice (I used about half a box for this batch and have leftovers)
1 Hefty spoonful of Guacamole (I used Wholly Guacamole but homemade would be delicious too)
3 Hefty spoonfuls of salsa (the kind that is more veggies than sauce see image below)
3 squirts of Ken's Italian dressing
1 Hefty spoonful Parmesan cheese
1 scallion, chopped

 Salsa with small diced veggies
 Add the dressing, salsa, and scallions to the pasta





Add your heaps of cheese and guac

Stir it up
Enjoy!

Yum!
-M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...