By crafting them out of "fake" stuff I was able to make the boutonnieres MONTHS early! For a total cost of about $10!
From the craft store I picked out a small bouquet of flowers with complimentary colors. I then cut the flowers off so that I had a pile of individual flowers.
Once I had all the pieces. I placed two leaves like so,
To add a little pizzaz, I found this awesome "baby's breath" bundle. Pick out some branches that have some bulk and cut them off the bundle.
Once you have some nice pieces, place them over your leaves and use a dot of hot glue to make them stick.
To make sure the flowers were close enough, I bent the stems so they were touching and then used hot glue to hold. Thank god for hot glue.
Voila!! I made the groom's boutonniere have three flowers and a large rose. Not only did they look great, but from a distance they look real!